October 29, 2016

Last Minute Halloween: My Makeup & Things To Do !


Am I the only aware that the year is almost over ?!

That time of the year is back, where TV shows are all spooky, all the sweets and costumes have been brought to the front of stores and your scared to leave the house past 8pm as there's a chance you'd be stalked by a clown 😊😊😊. Yes Halloween is here..

Not everyone celebrates halloween, me personally I think its just another fun day to add to the calendar, however I love the thought of being able to dress up and look as crazy as I want without being judged. Below I have a last minute look i'd wear and things to do and make on the night.

This year I decided to stay in for halloween; however i still decided I decided to create something that I would have worn. On the left is a Bambi look (the more I look at it, the more I look like a dog πŸ™„) and on the right is a skull type of Bambi look.


Costume:
Deers are usually all brown, however certain browns are unflattering against my skin tone, so I'd go for a mustard or black polo neck, with some black leggings and Ugg boots or a black tutu and some brown or black shoes.

Things To Do :
🎟 Watch a Horror Movie at the cinema with friends or by yourself if you're brave
πŸ“½ Watch some movies in the comfort of your own home with loads of sweets and food
🍬 Make some halloween stuff (idea below)
🎒Thorpe Park Fright Night
πŸŽͺ The Circus (YAAAY CLOWNS)
πŸ‘Ί London Dungeon
πŸ’ƒπŸΎ If you're old enough to go clubbing, maybe try a fancy dress party
🎈 Have a party of your own
πŸ‘―Simply go Trick Or Treating with the Young ones like the good old days

Halloween Inspired Drink:

🍹Love Potion (alcoholic & Non- alcoholic)
1. Pour your favourite still drinks into a bowl or jug ( apple & fruit punch )
2. Add lemon juice, slices can also be added
Alc3. For the alcoholic version add any cheap alcohol ( vodka, champagne, wine dependant on how strong you like your drinks)
Non3. For the non alcoholic version replace alcohol with lemonade, or any citrus fizzy drink
4. Add gummy eyeballs and fake spiders to give a fun/grim effect

Remember what ever you decide to do, be safe and make sure you are always aware of your surroundings. Love ya x



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I Got My Ex Husband Back...........

    I am Shannon by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address Makospelltemple@yahoo.com , have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks for Dr.Mako. His email: Makospelltemple@yahoo.com OR. his phone number: +2348108737816.

    ReplyDelete

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig