October 13, 2016

Disappearing Act ..


Hey there,
I know it's been a while but in all honesty I really didn't want to come on here with another post which wasn't my 'About Me' post. Yes it isn't a valid excuse but is one of many reasons why I haven't been as active on here. Moving to a new place, starting university and getting settled has been very stressful and I've barely had the chance to dedicate time to my blog. I'm sad that the effort hasn't been there because I really do feel like I'm slacking.

One thing I won't do on this blog is post something that I don't like.. after all it is my blog. I have been planning posts and stuff, I promise I haven't become a complete failure yet lol.
To stay connected and updated make sure you follow me on my social platforms as I am very interactive on them.
To all the people that have DM'd me or emailed me with messages. Thank You soo much for the support and concerns. You all encourage me to step up my game and to continue blogging. This is only the beginning but I promise in a few weeks, the content will be coming and I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Have a lovely week and i'll be back soon x

* INSTAGRAM: stayschwagchick
*TWITTER: stayschwagchick
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Looking forward to you coming back! I am in love with your blog also, I am so glad I came across it.. keep it up! x

    Blog: adelelydia.blogspot.com
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/adeleminer/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How I Got My Ex Husband Back...........

    I am Shannon by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address Makospelltemple@yahoo.com , have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks for Dr.Mako. His email: Makospelltemple@yahoo.com OR. his phone number: +2348108737816.

    ReplyDelete

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig