November 16, 2016

Current Netflix Favourites & Recommendations

Just Finished A Series? 
Have no idea what to watch next.. Read on to find out what I'm enjoying and what I recommend!

If you know me on a personal level, then you know how much I appreciate Netflix. For the lazy days, the cold days and the bored days, you're guaranteed to find something on there to watch. If you have the subscription then you not what I'm talking about. Most of my choices must be watched by people of the ages 12+ as some scenes are not suitable for everyone.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I rate American Horror Story 5 stars simply for the fact that, there has never once been a dull episode. The fact that every episode feels like a movie, is what makes it great for binge watching. I highly recommend you watch it!
 I'm currently on the last episode of 'FREAK SHOW', which is Season 4, and I can't wait for Season 5 as it is finally on Netflix and I heard Lady Gaga's in it. From research i've gathered, there is a Season 7 being made right now; that will air in 2017! 

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sons of Anarchy is the definition of Ride or Die!
A group of real masculine bikers who use their garage/ chop shop as a front for the selling of guns and drugs. If you've watched this show then you know about Charlie Hunman who plays 'Jax Teller'; can he just MARRY ME!. 
Getting back, if you enjoy a good action style movie, you'll definitely enjoy this series. There are currently 7 Seasons on Netflix and sadly I'm coming to the end. There are rumours that there will be a Season 8 starring Brad Pitt!

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
REAL LIFE FAIRYTALE!
If you've ever wished for your favourite story books to come to life, well your wish has been granted. This show is amazing, I can't even explain how good it is. You've got the stories of the Disney Princesses, the Villains and the smaller fairytales. All the stories intertwine to make one big story and it's just great. I'm currently on Season 6 and hoping they make a Season 7.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Have you watched the famous horror Scream ?; If so this is basically a series version to the movie. A town has a killer on the loose and they're trying to figure out who it is and why they're being tormented by the person. The suspense and the wild plot twists do make the show that much more amazing and if you like horror/ thrillers you'll love this. There are currently 2 Seasons on Netflix, but I have no idea about a season 3; that I hope is being made.

More Recommendations That I LOVE!
Narcos 
Pretty Little Liars
Vampire Diaries
Prison Break
Orange is the New Black
Luke Cage
Stranger Things
Power
Between
The Originals
Black Mirror
Gotham
Jane The Virgin

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Once upon a time is amazing! I've been watching it from the beginning and I'm obsessed. Prison break is also good! Wentworth Miller is just so perfect! Thanks for sharing!

    x. Cattleya

    alittlecattleya.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I Got My Ex Husband Back...........

    I am Shannon by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address Makospelltemple@yahoo.com , have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks for Dr.Mako. His email: Makospelltemple@yahoo.com OR. his phone number: +2348108737816.

    ReplyDelete

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig