December 29, 2016

MAC Nutcracker Sweet Collection 2016 Swatches & Review

Hello Lovelies,
I hope you've all had a lovely Christmas and looking forward to the New Year.
Lets hope and pray for success and happiness!
As you can see from the title, today's blog will be a review on the 'MAC Nutcracker Sweet Collection'.
I had my eye on this collection for a while, but just didn't know if it was worth the hype. I finally decided to go purchase some stuff on the website only to see the stuff that I wanted was sold out. (BTW there is currently a sale on the collection if you want to check it out).
Luckily one of my lovely family members read my mind and surprised me with the 'Patent Polish Lip Kit' (sold out) in the shade Pink for Christmas. 
So here you go!


Packaging:
I honestly feel this is one of the best packaging MAC has had, not on the Mariah Carey level lol, but its certainly very cute and theme fitting.
It definitely has that nutcracker vibe to it and especially with the colours. 
MAC really payed attention to detail on this one; even the little drawer knob knot thingy is cute lol.


These lip pencils are not like a standard lip pencil. They're rounded and more like a glossy lip balm; with a very moisturising formula. The product has the twist up function similar to the functions of a regular lipstick. 
In terms of the amount of product you get, its not much however after swatching and using the products, I can tell they're not going to run out super fast.
The lippies themselves are lightweight and great for travel.
The lippies are definitely build-able in coverage and long-lasting. 
If you've read my lip posts before you know I like to describe the smell of products.
These have a sweet Vanilla kind of smell which is very fitting to the collection.

Swatches
With Flash
Without Flash
I hope you liked this post. Have fun shopping !
Please feel free to comment what you'd like to see from me and any advice you'd like to give.
Thanks for the support!
Tx

Follow Me on
Twitter: splodgeofbeauty
FB: pinkxgold
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Such pretty shades! I feel that the Nutcracker collection was one of the most gorgeous collections from MAC! Great post :)

    http://mademoiselledena96.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, they definitely stepped it up. Thanks for your kind words x

      Delete

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig