July 31, 2017

DUBAI PHOTO DIARY


السلام عليكم
AL-SALAM ALAYKUM)
For those that don't know thats Hello in Arabic!
Two months ago (May 2017) I was lucky enough to get some time off work and travel to Dubai.
The purpose of my trip was my parents anniversary and it was only for a few days but its an experience i'll never forget!
Dubai has always been a country I've wanted to visit and I finally got the chance too.
We stayed in the area Al Rigga and it's definitely an area i'd recommend.
One thing I do suggest is that you do not travel during the month of Ramadan. There are many laws you must abide by even if you're not muslim. We literally fasted minus the prayer throughout our stay lol. No drinking or eating in public, waiting till 7 something to eat and it was definitely a humbling experience; because people are doing this everyday where its constant hunger and constant thirst and in hot environments like that- its a challenge.

I took many photos this trip and I thought I should share them on my blog.
So heres a Photo Diary of my trip to Dubai!

*if you'd like a follow up on places to visit in Dubai and things to do please comment below or email me*

ENJOY x
One of my favourite parts of the trip was definitely the Dubai Museum- just seeing the history of the country and how it has progressed to where it is now is quite fascinating.
One thing about the people of Dubai is that they know how to hustle- going to the Souks where they sold gold and spices was definitely an overwhelming experience; especially with everyone running up to you trying to sell their goods. 
They see tourists meaning money!
A tip for when talking to these people is BARGAIN BARGAIN BARGAIN!
Do not go for the first price they shout to you, majority of the time you can get them down to like 50% off the original price. Yes it's sad that this is their way of making money but you cannot let them take advantage of the fact that you're tourists.

On to my favourite parts of the trip..
Burj Al Arab & Burj Khalifa
Pictures do not do these buildings justice!
They're literally beautiful- how someone can be so talented to create such things.. i dunno
If you've been then you know exactly what I mean and if not then its time to start saving boo.


Hope you enjoyed this!
See ya x

Follow Me on
Twitter: splodgeofbeauty
FB: pinkxgold 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig