February 04, 2017

Stash Or Trash: Why You Need to Try L'Oreal Pure Clay Masks


Before you question why I haven't posted in so long; please read the post first then attack me later lol..
Hi there, yes its been a while.. But I'm Back! I'm Better! I'm ready to get some content out for you!

Life has been a bit hectic at the moment; I've started a new job, I've left university (not officially) - update on that topic coming soon . I've been ill and still am as I'm typing this but I'm tired of neglecting my blog and I want to really get on with it.

Today's post is a review on one of the most hyped up skincare products of 2017 so far. If you haven't heard or seen of the L'Oreal Pure Clay Masks by now, I'm not going to judge you lol.
They've been out since last summer and I'm only hearing about them now..

Background on my skin

For those that don't know, I have very oily skin. I'm not talking just a little shine here and there I'm talking OILS. 
I have bad acne scarring and discolouration too. 

Since about the age of 14 acne has been a problem for me; I've tried out high end brands and treatments, I've used prescribed creams and pills to rid of my acne but nothing has worked. 
After some time I gave up and decided to let my skin do whatever it needs to do to feel happy and so I did until January 2017 when i decided enough was enough.

As you may have read in my most recent post '9 goals I'd love to achieve this year' I mentioned that skincare would be on the list this year and I wasn't joking!

*Side Note*
Let me tell you from now, these face masks are uncomfortable AF!




I purchased the Detox mask and the Purity Mask roughly 2 weeks ago from Boots.
There is a third mask available called the Glow Mask, but I couldn't get a hold of it.



Detox Mask

When I first tried the Detox Mask I wanted to take it off within the first 3 minutes - first of all it's fast drying which is a good thing as masks usually take forever to dry.
During the drying process it tingled and literally felt like it was extracting and clearing out my pores.

As it dried and hardened more it got really tight but started to burn which was concerning.
By this point I was already blaming my sensitive skin however I didn't have any side effects or issues after removing the mask.

The mask smells really nice, I must admit the smell was alarming because fragrant products are usually a No no on my skin; but this was perfectly fine and saw great results instantly.

Purity Mask

Like the name, I honestly believe this Purity Mask purified my skin.
In comparison to the Detox Mask- this mask dries faster and is less painful.
In regards to the way it affected my skin- I LOVE IT!
My scars were lightened after the first use and my face felt very smooth.

Not only are these masks cheap but they really work; if you want to try something new; definitely give these a try..

The question is will I Stash or Trash these?

Of course they'll be added to my stash; they've become a part of my skincare routine and I'm so excited for the day I can proudly say something sorted out my acne! ✅

As always I hope you liked this post. Have fun multi-masking !
Please feel free to comment what you'd like to see from me and any advice you'd like to give.
Thanks for the support!
Tx

Follow Me on
Twitter: splodgeofbeauty
FB: pinkxgold
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig