June 29, 2016

Lets Partyy 🎉


OOTN 💁🏾

SOO.... 2 nights ago I finally left my house and decided to go for a night out. Being plus size the STRUGGLE IS REAL when it comes to finding comfortable yet party suitable clothing.

Party Suitable Clothing: Meaning you won't die of overheating, you won't drown in sweat, not too revealing, but not too boring at the same time LOL.

I didn't want to cover myself in layers and stuff because when I party.. I reallyyy party !

Now, let me tell you about BODYSUITS.
BODYSUITS ARE LIFE!
This ribbed bodysuit was from PRIMARK for only £8.00.. Yes £8.00 🙉.. It clasps at the bottom so that you can have a quick and easy way of getting it on and off. This suit was very comfy and i feel it kind of smooths me out in a way, it’s not the thickest of materials, however the material does keep you warm.

Do you see the Plunge?
I feel that deep kind of crisscross cut is a great way to show off a little cleavage and enhance the ‘Lula's’.

Enough about the bodysuit, on to my Skort!
So if you don't know what a 'skort' is, it's basically a pair of shorts with a piece of fabric on top that makes it look like a skirt. Sort of similar to what tennis players wear.

This Skort has been in my life for a good 3 years and I can't get enough of it. It was bought in SELECT in one of the sales and I believe I got it for only £5.
It's a tad booty friendly especially if you bend over 🙍🏾. But you know a little peep of the cheeks won't hurt anyone.

In the picture it’s hard to tell, but it’s actually a floral patterned skort with a velvet kind of material.


Finally the shoes 👠
These Bad Boys are from MISSGUIDED and were on sale for £20. They're no longer available on the website, but might be able to be found else where.
They are called 'Geri Cleated Sole Croc Print Platforms'.These killer heels make me seem at least 6ft tall and i'm only 5'4. In my opinion all heels are uncomfortable no matter what anyone says, I personally despise wearing heels, however these are not bad, the comfort is pretty decent, the only problem is that i'm so high off the ground, my balance is just thrown off.

I hope you’re having a lovely week and stay tuned for more posts from me x

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. How I Got My Ex Husband Back...........

    I am Shannon by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address Makospelltemple@yahoo.com , have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks for Dr.Mako. His email: Makospelltemple@yahoo.com OR. his phone number: +2348108737816.

    ReplyDelete

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig