August 23, 2016

My Summer Morning Routine




SO when I finally rise from the dead at appx. 9:30-10am. The first thing I do is reach for my phone and catch up with the world. I check for any new messages and emails first, then I send my “Daily” snaps to my best friends’ on snapchat (Side Note: My Snapstreak Game Is STRONG AF).
Next I check Instagram & Twitter, where you should already be following me 👀👀 ‘@stayschwagchick’
I’m sure everyone can relate that this scrolling process can go on for a good hour before you’ve gotten out of bed. After all has been done its usually almost 11-12am and now time for FOOD.


I’m letting you know from now, I’m not your average person when it comes to breakfast… Now what I mean by that is that, I never eat cereal or the typical English or a bowl of fruit for breakfast. I have noodles!
Im that girl that eats dinner for breakfast and breakfast for dinner 🙈



It’s not your regular shmegular noodles, it’s got to be Super noodles (chicken flavour) with added ingredients. Sometimes I spruce it up with chicken ad veg, but most days its just the noodles.

After I’ve eaten breakfast, I usually do a few chores to avoid the lectures from mum. If you’ve ever been lectured for leaving a bowl in the sink, then you know what I’m talking about 😑

I then make my way upstairs to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and wash my face and decide whether I’m going to shower then or a bit later on. If I have plans for the day then I’d shower then, but if it’s just one of those lazy days, most likely I’d just have a bath in the evening.


Above are the products I use daily, and yes I do wash my hair whenever I shower. Well “Co-wash” meaning I only use conditioner. Some days shampoo is definitely needed though as products do build up after some time. 

If it’s one of those lazy days, I never wear makeup but if I know I’ve got places to be, then you know I’ve got to Beat my face 💅
Getting ready can take 40 mins all the way up to 2 hours (and I’m not even joking). I just enjoy doing my makeup and really seeing what new techniques and stuff work for me.


Here are the products I use on a daily basis. 
*Side Note - I also use mascara but completely forgot to include it LOL.
Some of the products I use are from the US, but i have linked below alternative places to get them.

Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse 130 Cocoa// Here
LA Girl Pro Concealers// Here
Mally City Chick Smoky Eye Kit// Here
MAC Studio Fix Powder NW46// Here
NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams// Here
Primark Brow Pencil// Here
Johnson's Baby Powder// Here
Sunkissed Shimmer Dust Brush// Here


Once I’ve finished my face I usually do my everyday hair style which is basically pigtails or as everyone like to call it these days “space buns”. I’ll have a full in depth tutorial coming soon on my hair and hairstyles for natural curly girls.

As for my outfit, it’s usually a pair of leggings or jeans, a pair of trainers and either a tracksuit top or basic tee.

And that is my complete Summer Morning Routine..
I hope you’re having a lovely week and stay tuned for more posts from me x
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. How I Got My Ex Husband Back...........

    I am Shannon by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address Makospelltemple@yahoo.com , have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks for Dr.Mako. His email: Makospelltemple@yahoo.com OR. his phone number: +2348108737816.

    ReplyDelete

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig