September 05, 2016

#GirlProblems



CHUBB RUBB
Chafing can occur in many places, e.g cleavage, thighs and even under the butt cheeks; basically anywhere the skin rubs against itself.
 If you’ve experienced this, you know that it can be real painful sometimes 🙄

 What I recommend to you is lathering those thighs in baby powder or baby oil, so theres less friction between the areas. Do this before you leave the house and make sure to retouch throughout the day.


BEING HOT WHEN YOU "SHOULDN'T" BE...
Are you that girl that’s constantly hot and fighting off sweat patches when everyone else seems to be perfectly fine around you?
It’s okay, you’re not alone! 🙋

As you can see I highlighted the words 'hot and shouldn't' due to the fact that you shouldn't feel embarrassed or flustered if you seem to be the only hot person in the room. Sweating is natural and so is being hot; as long as you smell good and you look cute that’s all that matters 💁


STRETCH MARKS 
also known as tiger stripes
Yes, stretch marks don’t just appear on the larger sized person, anyone growing or shrinking at fast rates can get stretch marks e.g. pregnant women.

Personally I find them cute, but the fact that people always seem to relate it to larger people has meant that an uncontrollable body function has now turned into something negative.
I’m sure If we could control how many stretch marks and what colour they come in, we would, but we can’t!
You can either embrace what you have or do something about it..
With all the stretch mark creams and oils out there, you would think that people wouldn’t have any, but NO it’s a real hard process getting rid of them and unless someone’s willing to pay for people to surgically remove them then I don’t think anyone should be stressing.


PERIODS 
Who else wishes for no periods... Mother Nature doesn't play when it comes to the time of the month. From the paranoia that your leaking all over the place, the pains, to the mood swings and lets not forget the cravings ! Its just overwhelming.
 I find that with periods I tend to have stronger odours, I'm unsure if this is down to hormones or not, but I feel like no matter how much i scrub or the amount of deodorant I use, I don't smell the way I want to.


HAIR REMOVAL
Shaving is one of those things where I don't like to do it, but love the way I look and feel after. If you ever feel lazy, but know you need to remove hair; I recommend Veet. Instead of shaving, you apply the Veet hair removal cream and then wipe it off with a wet flannel after a certain amount of time. 


SHOPPING STRUGGLES
Scenario: Walks into store.. Sees something I like…Pray they have it in my size. YASSS.
……
But wait it’s on the wrong hanger !!!! 🙄
These high street stores always seem to get my hopes up, just to crush my dreams. Sometimes it will be the case where the item doesn’t even come in my size and others just being that, they’re out of stock or the worst of them all are “sorry we only have one left but it’s got a mark on it” no I don’t want 10% off the makeup stained item Thank You!


WHERE I SHOP 
Being Plus size means that online shopping is probably your best friend, whether it be that sale on BOOHOO, or the student discounts on ASOS & MISSGUIDED its definitely something I get excited about.
But.. yes there’s another but.
My size always seems to be sold out first!
So I’m either getting the next size down and squeezing into it in hopes it will stretch out or getting the next size up and having it droop in all the wrong places. Sighh..


If any of these relate to you in anyway, please share, and also comment a problem you face x
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Dude, you're totally right - periods are the WORST. It's like my body has suddenly transformed into a weird smelling extraterrestrial. If anyone needs me I'll be soaking myself in vinegar to rid myself of nastiness. :P

    ReplyDelete

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig