October 29, 2017

HOW TO PREPARE FOR A STRESS FREE MONDAY

If you're anything like me and really dislike Mondays here’s some ways you can prepare for them and actually enjoy the start of your week.

I'm that person upset on a Sunday night knowing the next day is Monday.
I'd be creating the most dramatic scenarios in my head just to avoid the day. (You ever feel like throwing yourself down stairs in hopes that you'll break your leg and not have to go anywhere?) Nope? yeah forget I said anything...

As of recently I’ve tried to get myself out of that habit; not only is it sad that a day can make me feel such a way but I realised I should really take seeing another day as a blessing and not a problem.
It should never be that deep- even though life can ‘push us to the edge’; we have to get through it.

"Failing to prepare is preparing to fail"

Sunday prep 

1. Relax

If you're tense on your Sunday without fail you'll be tense Monday morning. Spend your Sunday doing whatever makes you most happy- read, draw, blog, create, chill with friends; I don’t need to be telling ya how to relax lol.

2. Spirituality/ Religion

Atheist feel free to skip this step or use this as a chance to maybe find something you're connected to. Talk to your God(s), pray, listen to talks on spirituality. The point here is to get connected and clear your mind...

3. Lists

Make checklist of things you want to accomplish on your Sunday that might help make Monday easier to tackle. Do that piece of coursework, take the meat out the freezer, prepare tomorrows outfit!

SCENARIO:

You realise you've run out of milk, you go out on Monday and forget to pick it up on your way home. Now you either go back out for it or you go milk-less for another day.
Do you see the pattern?

4. Bedding

Have something to look forward to!
I don't know about you but if I’ve just had an hour-long bath and know I’ve got clean sheets waiting, as soon as I get under my blanket I’m out like a baby.
it’s the little things that matter

5. Skin

Put one of your favourite face masks on and let it do its job. Unless its specifies to take it off instantly, I keep mine on until I’m ready to get in the tub.
* see bottom of post for favourite masks*

6. Shower/Bath

Whether you like a soak or a rinse, you do what you prefer and enjoy it.
*if you want to try something new look into cleansing baths*. Definitely something I’ll be trying in the near future- I’ll update ya.

7. DINNER TIME

As you can tell I get rather excited about dinner-yes I am a foodie, don’t need to point out the obvious.
Sunday roast? A takeaway? Eat what makes you feel good!

8. Winding down

Get your glass of wine or orange juice- LEGAL DRINKING ONLY!
Maybe read that book you’ve been putting off, watch a movie, catch up on a series and just chill.


9. SET YOUR ALARM

Multiple alarms*


10. Bedtime

Goodnight
Hope you enjoyed the post x

*these are af links*

Follow Me on
Twitter: splodgeofbeauty
FB: pinkxgold
SHARE:

1 comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig