November 03, 2017

MY GO-TO PRODUCTS FOR NATURAL CURLY HAIR

Hi friends, this is a quick post on my 3 favourite hairstyles for curly hair..
I get asked quite a bit about the products I use in my hair and my hair texture, so here's your chance to get to know my hair lol.

I've got very curly hair, some curls are tighter than others and some are just waves. 
I've discovered that I have around 3 different curl patterns in my hair and this is definitely a challenge when deciding what to buy for my hair.

My curl patterns are: 
3B, 3C, 4A & 4C
Find out your curl pattern below:
One of the problems I face is tangles and knots so i'm always trying to avoid doing hairstyles which require detangling. #sadtruth
When I do detangle I use either a tangle teezer or Denman brush, which ever i'm in the mood for. Personally the Denman brush defines my curls more and the tangle teezer detangles faster.
*This post contains af links*

BRUSHES

Below I have listed my favourite conditioners, hair gels, shampoos & oils..
Products:

SHAMPOO

CONDITIONER

OILS


GELS/ STYLERS

       


Follow Me on
Twitter: splodgeofbeauty
FB: pinkxgold
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig