December 10, 2016

Stash Or Trash: MAX FACTOR #BEMOREYOU

 

Hi lovelies, this post is a mini review on a free gift I received from Max Factor after spending £15 on Max Factor products in Boots..
What I bought: I purchased the Max Factor Lipfinity Colour & Gloss Lip Gloss  in the shade 
'luminous pearl' (this is the gloss you see on my lips in a lot of looks); I've literally been wearing this lip gloss for 4+ years.

The gift set consists of 3 full size products:

This mascara is definitely being STASHED, it really does have the "false lash effect". I advise you to apply 2 coats for maximum effect, but no more than that as doing more coats will cause the mascara to crumble, and no one likes mascara flakes in their eyes. 

The formula is very smooth and has a drying time of about 45 seconds.
In terms of colour the mascara is jet black but available in brown and blue also.
 The wand itself is decent for both top & bottom lashes due to the small bristles.

As you can see the packaging isn't too special; matte black finish with a gold accent.

On to the primer..


The 'All Day Primer' is more of an 8am-12pm over a 9am- 5pm. This primer is being TRASHED!
I tried this primer twice with two different foundations and both times it failed me. 
I have oily skin, but during winter I tend to be able to get away without using primer,
When I tell you this primer made me more oily I'm being serious! 

The formula resembles a very runny cream. When it's applied and rubbed into the face it dries white; similar to the effect 'Milk of Magnesia' has on the skin. 
At first I thought it would prime just as good as the Milk of Magnesia due to the similarities but I was soo wrong.

Now for my favourite product; The lip gloss..



This gloss is definitely being STASHED the formula isn't too sticky and the colours are highly pigmented. 
It has the perfect consistency and glides on nice and easy; it also has a hydrating effect and not that rubbery feeling some glosses have.
In terms of colour you get a decent amount of pigmentation for a gloss, which is definitely a plus, especially because the coverage is build-able.

The packaging is nice and cute, in the pictures you can't see but the lid of the gloss is matte gold.

Overall I think the gift set is decent, especially for a free gift, but even if it wasn't free I'd purchase 2/3 of the products.

I hope this post has been fun and informative.
Thanks for reading and supporting! 
Tx




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig